1. We collect the following information:- Personal information that you provide voluntarily when you register an account to become a ShutterBee user (“User”), such as your name, email address, phone number, gender and a password.
- Behavioral information, when you view and interact with ShutterBee pages, features and functionality.
- Information you upload and post voluntarily, such as your user photo, album photos (single images or multi images) and comments.
- Your geolocation information, inclueding country and city of your location.
2. Uses of personal informationWe use the information to:
- Enable you to share your information and communicate with other users.
- Administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to you and other users.
- Send you service or promotional communications through email.
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent.
3. Your Information ChoicesYou can review, add or edit your personal information through the Settings page in ShutterBee.
6. Security- Personal information you provide will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology. Since the Internet is not a fully secure environment, we cannot fully guarantee the security of any information you transmit to ShutterBee. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, copied, disclosed, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information and for controlling access to your email communications at all times.