- You must be at least 17 years old to use the Service.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer or assign your account, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide to ShutterBee during registration and at all other times will be true and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its accuracy.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other ShutterBee users.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You should not use the Service for any illegal purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including copyright laws.
- You are responsible for your conduct and for any text, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify or adapt the Service or change or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, photo, comments or other forms of commercial or harassing communications ("spam") to any users through the use of the Service.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means by using an automated device, script, bot, crawler or scraper.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may remove, edit, block, and/or monitor any Content or accounts.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means.
- By downloading this software, you expressly waive the right to participate in a class action against Auslogics and any of Auslogics’ subsidiaries, related companies, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors and assigns under this agreement or any prior agreements between us. This provision shall survive termination of the end user licence agreement.
- ShutterBee does not claim ownership of any Content that you post through the Service.
- There will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, ShutterBee reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by ShutterBee.
- You agree that ShutterBee is not responsible for, and does not endorse, Content posted within the Service. ShutterBee does not have any obligation to prescreen, monitor, edit, or remove any Content.
Territorial RestrictionsThe information provided within the Service is not for distribution or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject ShutterBee to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that ShutterBee provides.